Monday, April 4, 2011

San Cristobal

I have made it to San Cristobal.  Its hot here but nice. I tried to go for a run this morning.  Way too hot.  I think I will have to try in the evening from now on.  There are sea lions everywhere the cover the rocks and come up on the walkways beaches and streets.  They are so funny, making funny sounds and movements.  big bright Red and black crabs are on the rocks.  Lots if small birds.  I took a short hike on a walkway up a hill to a lookout point.  Its a small town here really, people already recognize me and everyone is so helpful.  I asked a girl where she got an icecream and her mother made her show me by bringing me down a few streets cause its in a dive shop that doesnt have a sign that says they sell it.  Having fun though its been a little slow.  I want to do so many things and am so used to multitasking and having to do and see as much as possible that I need to learn to slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment