Monday, March 31, 2014

Paris

I miss the food, the cases of different types of bread

The selections of pastries

The selections of cheese

I stayed by the Sacre Coeur

So I went to visit the Sacre Coeur again



Well I arrived in Paris for the first time in Orly aiport.  It was so quick and easy to get to Paris from the airport.  I lucked out and it was free the day I arrived because of the pollution.  So I went out and took the Orly Bus to Denfert Rochereau Station. From there I changed to the Metro which was also free that day.
I went to Hostel Aloha. It was a nice hostel especially in comparison to the hostels in Latin America. On the upside they had lots of computers on the downside it was around 25 Euro and did not include sheets or towels.  I changed to a hostel close to the Sacre Coeur.  I really like this Hostel. Its called Perfect Hostel, the dorms are between 20-25 Euro.  The dorms are nice with lockers and include sheets and towels and are really clean.  They have a good breakfast that is served to you with juice, hot drink, baguette, butter, jam, and a chocolate croissant!  They have good wifi but no computers.  The hostel was nice and quiet and in a great location!  I really recommend Perfect Hostel.  The staff was really nice too.

Paris in the springtime.  The weather was really nice one day and a refreshing and cool the other days and the trees were starting to bloom.  The people were so nice and helpful.  I was walking around with a map just trying to get lost but it was hard cause so many people came up to me to help me and in English!  I am sad to leave so soon but glad I came to enjoy some good food and beer.  I didnt even get a chance to drink some wine.  Next time.  Paris I will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment